eLearning orientation sessions
To get started with eLearning and learn more about how eLearning courses work, all students are encouraged to complete the eLearning 101 course. You can self-enroll by logging into Blackboard and clicking on the eResources tab at the top of the page. Follow the link to enroll in eLearning 101.
- Use the eLearning Support chat within Blackboard to send us a message
- Email the eLearning Help Desk
- Call (508) 678-2811 x2081
- Stop by the Fall River (A208) or New Bedford (NH316) campuses for in-person support
- On January 3, 4 and 5th drop by virtually between 4pm-8pm for assistance by logging onto https://join.me/bccelearning. You can join the audio portion either via your computer or you can call in using the number that is provided.
Accommodations and Accessibility Information
If you need accommodations to access this program of events, please contact the BCC Office of Disability Services at (508) 678-2811 ext. 2955. If you need an ASL interpreter, CART or ALD, please contact Julie Jodoin at ext. 2568 or VP (508) 689-7616.