eLearning orientation sessions
From BCC WIKI
To get started with eLearning and learn more about how eLearning courses work, all students are encouraged to complete the eLearning 101 course.
If you have specific questions or need additional assistance please visit us in person or online during our scheduled eLearning orientation sessions.
 Summer Term eLearning Orientation Sessions
Fall River students can come by room A208 (second floor of the Library) June 3 - 7 from 9am - 4pm.
New Bedford students can stop the by Academic Support Center in the Purchase St building for help with eLearning:
- Tuesday, May 28 – between 9am to noon and between 1pm to 7pm
- Wednesday, May 29 – between 9am to noon and between 1pm to 7pm
- Monday, June 3 – between 9am to noon and between 1pm to 7pm
- Tuesday, June 4 – between 9am to noon and between 1pm to 7pm
- Wednesday, June 5 – between 9am to noon and between 1pm to 7pm
Attleboro students can stop by Room 108 on June 6 from 9am - 4pm.
Virtual orientations use eLearningLive! to provide a real-time environment where students can ask questions by typing them into a chat window or can ask questions verbally using the built-in voice tools. Click on the link above on May 28, June 3 and July 15 between 9am-6pm for virtual assistance.
If you need accommodations to access this program of events, please contact the BCC Office of Disability Services at (508) 678-2811 ext. 2955. If you need an ASL interpreter, CART or ALD, please contact Julie Jodoin at ext. 2568 or VP (508) 689-7616.