Revision as of 14:09, 26 August 2009 by BBBAdmin (→Important information for students taking fall eLearning courses)
Important information for students taking fall eLearning courses
- Distance Learning Students - visit the eLearningBCC page for important information about taking online classes at BCC.
- We will be offering face-to-face and virtual eLearning orientation sessions during the first week of classes.
- You can also check out our eLearning 101 tutorial. This is a sample course site where you can learn how to download course files, post to the discussion board and gain answers to frequently asked questions.
- Browse this site for answers to frequently asked technical questions and step-by-step tutorials or contact us with specific questions and problems.
eLearning Change Update
The college is in the process of transitioning to a new eLearning system. You may find that some of your courses are offered on the new platform and some are offered on the existing platform. Regardless of the platform you should be able to access all of your courses by clicking on the eLearning tab inside of accessBCC and following the links that are provided. If you have any problems accessing your course please contact our help desk by calling (508) 678-2811 x2081 or emailing us at eLearning@bristolcc.edu .
About this Site
This site has been designed to serve as a technical reference for all members of the BCC community.
- Learn how to use accessBCC and eLearningBCC
- Get answers to frequently asked technical questions
- View step-by-step tutorials
- Find additional software tools and additional resources to assist you with teaching and learning
- Access additional help for specific questions and problems
Being a wiki this site will frequently change to reflect changes in technology, bugs and new findings. Please check back regularly for updates.